Skip to Content
- 10 minutes
- 25 minutes
Caprese linguini with shrimp and Camembert de Portneuf
- 400 g (12 oz.) linguini
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 454 g (1 lb.) shrimp, size 21-25, shelled
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 1 L (4 cups) 15% cream
- ½ Alexis de Portneuf Camembert de Portneuf, cubed
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, cut in half (or tomatoes, cubed)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Fill a pot with cold water, set over high heat, and bring to a boil. Add 10 ml of salt per litre of water. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan set over medium heat, cook the garlic in the butter, stirring for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, 2 minutes each side. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and bring to a boil. Add the cream and Alexis de Portneuf Camembert de Portneuf cheese, and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season.
- Add the shrimp, pasta, and tomatoes to the sauce, and stir. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.