- 20 min
- 20 min
- 8 - 10
- 250 g (2 units) Snow Goat (Chèvre des Neiges) cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 mL (1/4 tsp) Espelette pepper
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) chopped fresh herbs (your choice of thyme, basil, parsley, oregano, etc.)
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) roasted almonds, finely chopped
- 10 mL (2 tsp) paprika
In a bowl, using a fork, mix the Snow Goat cheese, green onions, pepper, and half of the chopped herbs (2 tsp) until the mixture is smooth.
Using two spoons, portion cheese mixture into 10 mL (2 tsp) balls, rolling them in the palm of your hands.
Roll eight balls in the chopped nuts and place on a serving platter.
Using a small sifter, sprinkle paprika on eight other cheese balls. Serve the remaining cheese truffles as they are, or roll them in the remaining chopped herbs. Serve as an appetizer on toothpicks.