- 15 min
- 30 min
- Olive oil, to taste
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 500 mL (2 cups) ham, crumbled
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cup) mashed potatoes
- 125 g (4.5 oz) Brie d’Alexis cheese, diced
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) dill, minced
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) flour
- Salt & pepper
Pour the olive oil into a frying pan, over medium heat. Add the onion and fry it for 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
In a bowl, mix the ham, the onion, the mashed potatoes, the cheese and the dill. Add flour and season. Shape into 12 nuggets and cover them in flour.
In a large nonstick pan, heat the olive oil over medium/high heat. Cook the nuggets until both sides are well glazed.
Serve with lemon, spicy mayonnaise or tartare sauce.