- 15 min
- 25 min
- 350 g (3/4 lb) pasta
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 6 slices of prosciutto, minced
- 500 mL (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) green peas
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cup) Chèvre des Neiges Garlic & Fine Herbs or plain cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) chopped mint
Cook pasta al dente in a large saucepan filled with boiling salted water.
Meanwhile, in a nonstick pan, cook shallots in 15 mL (1 tbsp) of olive oil on medium heat, 2 minutes.
Add minced prosciutto and continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes.
Add green peas, reduce heat, and cook a few more minutes, then add cherry tomatoes. Continue cooking until tomatoes are warmed but not too soft.
Mix in a large bowl with drained cooked pasta and the rest of the olive oil. Adjust seasoning.
When ready to serve, add crumbled goat cheese and chopped mint.