Skip to Content
- 10 minutes
- 26 minutes
Pizza with squash, apple, sausage and Le Calendos
- 180 ml (1/3 cup) butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- The meat from two (small) mild Italian sausages, crumbled
- 150 g (1/3 lb.) homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 McIntosh apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 125 g (4.5 oz.) Alexis de Portneuf Le Calendos, sliced
- Sage leaves
- Pumpkin seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C (450 °F).
- Place butternut squash and sausage on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook in the oven for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- On a clean, well-floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough and lay on a greased baking sheet.
- Top the pizza with the apple slices, Alexis de Portneuf Le Calendos cheese, butternut squash, sausage, and sage leaves. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve.