- 15 min
- 35 min
- 450 g (1 lb) sliced potatoes (preferably fingerling potatoes)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) plain Greek yogurt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- ½ Orange zest, finely shredded
- Juice of one orange
- 750 ml (3 cups) shredded romaine lettuce
- 250 ml (1 cup) Cendré de Lune cheese or L’Étoile de Saint-Raymond cheese, diced
For the potatoes:
Put the potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer over medium-high heat. Do not cover. Potatoes are done when they are tender.
For the salad:
Mix all ingredients in a big bowl, except for the goat cheese. Serve and sprinkle Cendré de Lune cheese on each portion.