Skip to Content
- 5 min
- 50 min
Roasted Potatoes with Saint-Honoré
- 2 Russet potatoes (350 g/12 oz each)
- Olive Oil, to taste
- 125 g (4,5 oz) Saint-Honoré cheese, diced
- Cooked bacon, crumbled, to taste
- Diced chives, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF (190 ºC)
- Halve potatoes, oil them and season.
- Place potatoes on an oiled baking tray, cut faces up.
- Cook in the center of the oven for 40-45 minutes, until potatoes are cooked.
- Flip the potatoes, carve them in the center and dice the flesh.
- Mix the potatoes’ flesh with the cheese and stuff the potato skins with the mix.
- Put back in the oven for few minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with bacon, chives, and pepper.