- 15 mins
- 30 mins
- 400 g (14 oz) cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil, to taste
- 454 g (1 lb) spaghetti or other pasta
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 Sir Laurier cheeses (170 g/6 oz each), diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh herbs, mixed and grounded (parsley, basil, chives, tarragon and sage, for example)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) nuts (almonds, whole nuts, etc.) rosted and grounded
Preheat the oven to 375º F (190º C)
Put the tomatoes on a baking tray, spray them with olive oil and season. Cook in oven for 10 minutes.Take out and set aside.
While the tomatoes are cooking, cook the pasta in large pot, until al dente. Strain them but keep 125ml of the water.
Add the garlic, the Sir Laurier and the water kept from the pasta.
Stir until the cheese has melted. Add the herbs, half the nuts, season and stir.
Serve straight away and add the rest of the nuts and the roasted tomatoes.