- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 227 g (1/2 lb.) cremini mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) spinach
- 250 ml (1 cup) 15% cream
- 4 eggs
- 8 slices of Alexis de Portneuf La Sauvagine cheese, 1 cm thick
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh herbs, for garnish
For the crepe batter
- 2 eggs
- 180 ml (3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- 310 ml (1 ¼ cup) milk
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) melted butter
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the batter. Blend with an immersion blender until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- In a pan set over medium heat, cook the crepes by pouring approximately 80 ml of batter at a time in a knob of butter. Cook approximately 90 seconds each side. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- In a pan set over medium-high heat, sweat out the onions in butter, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the spinach and cream. Stir and season.
- Fry the eggs.
- Garnish the crepes with the mushrooms, onions, creamed spinach, Alexis de Portneuf La Sauvagine cheese, and eggs. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, if desired.