- 15 min
- 40 min
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 24 dates (preferably Medjool dates)
- 125 g Chèvre des Neiges cheese
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) finely chopped almonds
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) finely chopped hazelnuts
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) finely chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add nuts and stir while cooking, until nuts are golden. Set aside in a bowl.
Coat a large baking sheet with olive oil (baking sheet must be big enough to contain all the dates in a single layer). Set aside.
Make a small cut in each date and carefully remove the pit.
Stuff each date with 5 mL (1 tsp) cheese. Place the dates on the baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle with the nut mixture.
Bake dates in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are hot. Arrange on a serving platter. Serve warm.